The integrated geometry from 27.5’’ to 29’’ has been studied in order to be able to cover the entire range of sizes from the XS to the XL. Alpine Bullet is a first class E Mtb, strong but also fast and funny. The Brose Central motor gives high power response also on the most important uphill. The battery has a capacity of 17,5 Ah (630 Wh) to give you the chance to cover a lot of Km.
Specific bike for professional bike rental and for heavy cyclotourism. Rear Racks and kickstand compatible.
Available in the configuration:
- ALPINE BULLET 29'' BULLET Deore - XT 1X10 Shimano XT – 10x1 € 2.670 Super Price 1.790 Eur
- ALPINE BULLET 29'' BULLET SRAM NX 1X11 Sram NX 1X11 € 2.990 Super Price 1.990 Eur
- ALPINE BULLET 27.5'' BULLET Deore - XT 1X10 Shimano XT – 10x1 € 2.670 Super Price 1.790 Eur
- ALPINE BULLET 27.5'' BULLET SRAM NX 1X11 Sram NX 1X11 € 2.990 Super Price 1.990 Eur
- ALPINE BULLET 29'' BULLET SRAM NX 1X11 Sram NX 1X11 MANITOU € 3.900 Super Price 2.500 Eur
© 2023 Biketarget - Vse pravice pridržane
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.